Class of 1973 50th Reunion
“Class of 73” 50th Reunion Dues and Deposit Update:
Reunion dates Aug. 18-20, 2023
See attachment for the reunion activities.
We your reunion committee want to update all classmates that from the date of this email, there is a two-month period that all
Deposits, Full payments, and all Balances are being accepted and can be submitted from now until June 30, 2023.
As a reminder that the total cost is $225 per classmate $325 for a couple
Deposit 100.00 Non-Refundable
Balance $125, couple $225
A non-classmate can attend our dinner/dance on Saturday night at $50 per person.
When sending in your deposit, please indicate your T-Shirt size. You may make your deposits and all payments via Cash App: $Moffett2Manor; or Zelle: to Marion Lee 757-681-2693; or you may send a Money Order made payable to Marion Lee, 4331 Oneford Place, Chesapeake, VA 23321. NO personal checks please.
After submitting a deposit, and if you plan to stay at the hotel, you can book a room at Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront.
All you have to do is just click on the blue link or if it doesn't open hold the ctrl key and click the link all at the same time.
Manor HS Class Reunion The group code: MHS50
In addition, the committee respectfully request that all classmates, that have not submitted a deposit, would indicate their intentions of attending the 50th reunion, so that the committee can continue to complete the plans for the reunion with the knowledge of having a good estimation of how many classmates that will be attending.
Please respond with your intentions with a deposit to Marion Lee above for Yes.
The more classmates in attendance “The Grander Our 50th Reunion Will Be.”
Your “Class of 73”
50th Reunion Committee
Friday, August 18th:
- 2pm-5pm - Meet and greet in the hospitality Chuckatuck Room
- 5pm – Depart from the Hotel for a ferry ride located at the High St Terminal in Portsmouth to downtown Norfolk
for our Mustang evening Cruise on the party Sailboat “American Rover"
- 7pm- Board the American Rover
- 7:30pm-10:30pm - Sail on the American Rover for our "Party with a purpose" Cruise. The attire is an "All White and Sneakers"
- 11:30pm - After returning to the hotel, meet in the Cahoon Room for our "Reunion PJs Party Jam". Attire: appropriate pajamas
Saturday, August 19th
- 8am-10am - Mustang buffet breakfast in the Cahoon Room
- 11am - It's “Pose” Photoshoot! Location: Manor High School. Wear your school colors attire
- 1pm-3pm – After returning to the Hotel, “Show Me What You Got” luncheon and talent show in the Cahoon Room
- 6pm-until - Our 50th Black Tie Grand Affair program and dinner followed by our dance
Sunday, August 20th - 10am-11am - Worship and praise! Classmate Pastor Robert Earls officiating
- 1pm-4pm - Mustang Cookout at the Constant’s Wharf Park behind the Hilton Hotel
"Our 50th reunion will be GRAND and even GRANDER with you”! See you then August 18th-20th, 2023. For any questions or concerns please feel free to email Nell: email@example.com or Marion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mustang Registration Form
Please click on the above PDF fill out and email to Officialmhsaa72@gmail.com or print and mail to MHSAA P.O. Box 4081 Porstmouth VA. 23701
Class Challenge!! The class that donates the most funds towards scholarships will not only have bragging rights but will have your own shelter on Manor Day. Send to any avalible methods and please add your class year.